This border patterned festival pashmina shawl is a beautiful, versatile accessory to add to your wardrobe. Great for layering in the winter/fall, or shading yourself from the sun and dust at summer music festivals. Instantly adds interest and texture to any outfit. Wear it over your head, wrapped around your neck, tied at the waist, or draped over your arms. Or, just let it fly in the wind behind you. This patterned festival pashmina shawl can also be used as a light blanket to bring with you on nature walks or hung above your bed like a wall accessory.
- Approx. weight: 8 oz
- Approx. dimensions: 28” x 72” + 3” fringes at each side
- Woven with viscose yarn – a cruelty-free alternative to the wool traditionally used for pashmina scarves.
- Fabric is lightweight and breathable. The feel is extremely soft and glides over the skin.
- This makes our border patterned festival pashmina ideal for both hot and cold weather, convenient to carry and travel with, and can be tied/styled in multiple ways.
- The colored yarn is woven to form the intricate designs using a large embroidery machine. This yarn is popular because of its subtle silky sheen and anti-fade properties. Colors appear vibrant and reflect light.
- This festival pashmina shawl features lava-like border pattern and double sided fabric. They are quite exotic looking with their many spicy colors.
- Gentle cycle or hand wash. Wash individually. Do not bleach.
- Hand-wash with cool water and a gentle detergent. Squeeze gently and do not twist.
- Lay flat between towels or hang to dry.
- Can be dry cleaned.